The PCMIA would like to let you know what is going on with other local conferences!
The North American Coalbed Methane Forum is proud to announce that their 59th Session will be held on April 17th, 2019 at the Hilton Garden Inn Southpointe in Canonsburg, PA. Our special program includes our Keynote Speaker Shawn Bennett, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Oil and Natural Gas for the U.S. Department of Energy.
Other speakers include:
- Tim Carr, West Virginia University: Fossil fuel in our present and future energy mix
- Dr. Steve Schatzel/assistant, NIOSH: Natural gas well stability near active longwall mining
- Ira Pearl, Montauk Energy: Methane: Landfill to Market.
- David Reistenberg, Advanced Resources International: Update on CO2 Sequestration: Gas composition to maintain injectivity while sequestering CO2 in different ranks of coal
- Dr. Qin He, St. Francis: Theory of CO2 Sequestration and methane production
- Nathan Roberts, Halliburton: Mitigating lost production in child well completions because of parent well frac hits
- Dr. C Eble, Kentucky Geological Survey: Future of coal in Kentucky and surrounding areas
- Kristian White, Steptoe & Johnson: Legal update in CBM production
If you would like to sponsor the event or provide a scholarship for student(s) to attend, please reach out to our public relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Elisabeth De Maagd at 412.389.8467
Detailed information, and signup HERE